Internet speed slows down or gets easily disconnected after connecting with dial-up.
Please check the following:
- Review the environment.
- Trouble may occur if your telephone cable is branched to hub (splitter), adapter or other communication device. Try connecting the modem and modular connector using a single telephone line.
- If you are using a long telephone cable, try using a shorter one (shorter than 2 m).
- If your modem is placed near any appliance such as television, microwave, refrigerator, etc., try separating the modem or telephone cable apart from those appliances.
- If any noise occurs when you are making telephone calls, request NTT East/West to investigate your telephone line.
- Check modem settings.
- Try decreasing the default maximum speed (115200 bps).
- Please check if the following settings are valid.
- Hardware flow control
- Error control in modem
- Data compression in modem
- Example: Windows 10