May I change to Asahi Net docomo Hikari from the Asahi Net Internet connection service I currently use?

Members who currently use Asahi Net FLET'S Hikari connection service may make a new application for Asahi Net docomo Hikari or apply to change to Asahi Net docomo Hikari at any docomo shop in Japan, by calling NTT docomo, or on NTT docomo's webpage. When making your application, please state you will use Asahi Net as your Internet provider.

Members who currently use services such as the Asahi Net WiMAX 2+ and Asahi Net au Hikari service may have to pay Asahi Net a service cancellation charge should they apply for Asahi Net docomo Hikari. Please contact Asahi Net English Customer Support for confirmation, before making your Asahi Net docomo Hikari application.
Asahi Net English Customer Support

Did it help you?

Thank you for your feedback.
Your feedback will be used for our future reference.

Related FAQ